Other processing techniques
We also control the more traditional processing techniques, such as sawing, drilling, turning, tapping, gluing, welding and fully automatic polishing. Another method we control to the finest is blowing domes and bulbs.
- CNC Milling to a format of 2000 x 3000 mm.
- CNC turning.
- CNC lasering.
- Fully automatic polishing.
- Bending on our automatic bending tables.
- Heated laminating and encapsulating.
- Thermoforming in our oven of 2000 x 3000 mm.
- Overview of a production hall.
- Computer-controlled vacuum forming to 1200 x 2200 mm.
- Thrre-dimensional milling at a size of 2000 x 1400 x 1000 mm.
- Full colour printing/ width 2250 mm.
- Crystal clear bonding
- Flat Bonding